Comment on page
- Account Receivables Summary : It shows the record of the sales done to each of the customer. It records the total amount received from the particular customer through sales done.
- Customer Balance : It records the overall balance of the customer; starting from their opening balance, invoiced amount, amount they have paid and last it is the balance which shows the payment they have done in advance or the payment which is left to received.
- Aging Summary : It shows the record of all the invoices which are about to received and in how many days and from whom we will receive.
- Aging Details : It shows the detailed records of all the invoices which are left as well as paid by the customer with the detail knowledge of on which date and if the date has been passed and payment is not done then it is shown as well.
- Invoice Details : It shows the detail record of all the invoices done till the day. It includes their Invoice date, due date, Invoice amount and balance due as well. It helps by showing the proper invoice details of each and every invoices.
- Estimate Details : It shows the detail record of the estimate or quotation done by the company and sent to the customer with the expiry date and total amount. We can able to get the full detail of the estimate the company has sent to the customer.
- Most Valuable Customers : It shows the record of customers which has purchased the highest value in terms of amount or rupees.
- Invoice Payments : It shows the record of all the payments done in the invoice. It shows the payment method, how amount is paid, how amount is left to receive as well as if there is a credit note then it will show that record also.
- Invoice Payment Reminder : It records the reminder of the invoices we are about to receive and how much balance is due.
- Invoice Interest Calculator : It shows the record of the interest charged on every invoices who has expired the due dates.