Comment on page
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.White-screen Error :
- Please click CTRL+Shift+R together to get the software refresh. It will reload the software & now you can use as normal.
- 2.Token Expired :
- Please sign out and again Log in with your User ID and Password. Now it will work same as normal.
- 3.Where to add/edit opening balance of customer and vendors ?
- Go to Contact>click on customer or vendor.> you will see the opening balance in other details> Please edit the opening balance> Save
4. Where to see customer/vendor ledger or statement ?
- Go to the Contact> Click on customer or vendor> Click on the name of the customer or vendor you want to see the statement
5. How to add opening stock in items ?
- Go to the Inventory> Click on the Add Item> Scroll down and On the trackable items and add the opening stock in items> Click on save
6. Stock adjustment :
- Go to the inventory> Click on the item in which you want to adjust the stock> Click on to the Add Adjustment button> Add the adjustment> Save
7. How to add sales person ?
- Go to the Settings button> Click on the General Preference> In general preference go to the sales and click on the sales person> Save
8. How to track items ?
- Go to the Inventory> Click on the Add Item> Scroll down and on the trackable item> Save
9. How to add Services ?
- Go to the Inventory> Click on Add Item> Click on Type of Item> Select the service> Save
10. How to change bank details in Invoice?
- Go to the settings> Click on the Templates> Click on the Invoice> Edit default invoice> Go to the footer> Scroll down> edit the detail of the bank> Save
11. 2 page printing issue :
- Go to the setting> Click on the Templates> Click on the invoice> Go to item and click on the layout> increase or decrease the Per Page item as per the choice> Save
12. If HSN code is not showing in invoice template :
- Go to the setting> Click on the Templates> Click on the invoice> Go to item and click on the Label> Click on the HSN/SAC> Save
13. How to Add signature ?
- Go to the settings> Click on the Templates> Click on the Invoice> Edit default invoice> Go to the footer> Click on the Browse> Add the image of the signature> Save
14. Stock is not calculated :
- Go to the Inventory> Delete the item and create the new item> On the Trackable item> Save
15. IF Shipping Address Not Showing in invoice :
- Go to the Settings> Click on the Template> Click on the invoice> Click on the Default invoice> Go to the Voucher> Enable the shipping details> Save
16. How to add Logo ?
- Go to the settings > Click on the Organization Profile> Browse and Add the Logo> Save
17. How to copy invoice template to estimate ?
- Go to the Settings> Click on the Template> Click on the invoice> Click on the Copy Button> Select Estimate> Save
18. How to add free quantity column in invoice ?
- Go to the Settings> Click on the Inventory Preference> Scroll down and in features Enable Free Quantity> Save
19. Why Invoice awaiting payment & balance due different ?
- The payment is done two ways i.e. Balance only or bill to bill. In balance only the customer can do the payment as per they want while in bill to bill the customer will pay the amount as per the particular bill. So when the customer pays balance only then the invoice awaiting period and payment will be different.
20. If issue in add same customer as vendor :
- Just add the Dot(.) or any other like that while adding the same name in the vendor
21. What is meant by closed and open status in credit note ?
- When credit note status is shown open means it is note yet paid and when the status is seen close it means the payment is done or the amount is refunded.
22. If MRP not coming in Inventory :
- Go to the settings> Click on the Inventory preference> Enable the MRP> Save
23. How can change company name ?
- Go to the Settings> Click on the Organization Profile> Change the Name> Save
24. How to create E-way bill ?
- Go to the Sales> Click on the Invoice> Click on any of the invoice which are already made> Click on the E-way bill> Create E-way Bill> Add the Information asked in Red colour> Save
25. How to upload e-way bill on portal ?
- Go to GST> Go to e-way bills> Download JSON> Go to the e-way bill portal> Add username and Password> Go to the e-way bill and click on generate bulk> Upload the file> Click on Generate> You will get e-way billno. Copy it and export the excel the file> Again go to E-way bill and Click on Print EWB> Paste the E-way bill no and click on GO> Click on Print.
26. Gst filling :
27. How to change invoice paper size ?
- Go to the Sale> Click on the invoice> Click on the invoice you want to print> click on the Print image> Click on the Print> Click on More Settings> Change the Paper size> Print
28. How to check salary in reports ?
- Go to Reports> Click on the Profit and Loss A/c> Scroll down and Salaries and Employee Wages
29. How to check bank charges ?
- Go to the Reports> Click on the Profit and Loss A/c> Scroll down> Bank and Fees charges
30. How to check bank reports ?
- Go to the Reports> Click on the Balance sheet> Click on Bank Account
31. How to check gross profit ?
- Go to the Reports> Click on the Profit and Loss Account (T-Format)
32. How to check journal entry in report ?
- Go to the Report> Scroll down and in Accountant> Click on Journal Report
33. How to set invoice number manually ?
- Go to Sales> Click on the Invoice> Click on Add Invoice> Click on the Invoice# Setting icon> Add the Invoice Number> Save
34. How to check the Godown Summary ?
- Go to the Reports> In Inventory Section Click on the Godown Summary
35. How to add chart of account ?
- Go to the Accountant> Click on Add Account> Select the Account Type> Write the Name of the account you want to create> Save
36. How to add custom field in invoice ?
- Go to the Setting> Click on the Sales Preference> Click on Invoice Preference> On the Custom Field Option> Save
37. How to refund credit balance ?
- Go to Sales> Click on the Credit note> Click on the any of the Credit Note> Click on the Refund Button> Save
38. How can you download previous year invoices ?
- Go to the Reports> Scroll Down and Click on the Invoice Details in Receivables section> Change the year from the Date Range> Click on the Download button
39. If HSN code column is not showing in inventory :
- Go to the Settings> Click on the GST Preference> Enable the GST> Save
40. Paid or received extra than invoice amount, how to do entry?
- First create the record of customer advance and then make a invoice and after clicking on that particular invoice> You will receive the Option regarding the customer advance> Click on Apply advance> You will receive the invoice accordingly
41. How to add freight/transportation with taxes?
- Go to the Invoice> Add the Item> Click on Add item> In account section write Freight> Add the taxes if need. click on save
42. How to do loan entry?
- The Loan entry is done from the banking. If the loan is given then in the payment or if the loan is taken then in the receipt. Go to Banking> Add Transaction> Click on Receipt or payment whichever you want to do> In opposite account select the Loan account> Add Amount> Click on Save
43. How to add TCS charges ?
- Go to the Invoice> Add the Item> Click on Add item> In account section write TCS> Add the taxes if need. click on save If the company has not made TCS account then make it and then add the Account in chart of accounts accordingly.